Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. John Muir
When I am on a trail, I am happy. I am at peace. I am breathing deep (sometimes heavily) and thinking clearly.
I am one with nature. Ok that’s a little overboard but still, I love it.
I am exciting to share a Table of Contents (of sorts) with you – a list of all the trails you will find on this site in one place. I wish I had a post for every hike we’ve done, but this will have to do for now!
- Carrick Creek, Table Rock State Park*
- Issaqueena Falls & Stumphouse Tunnel*
- Jones Gap – Rainbow Falls
- Keowee Toxaway State Park
- Kings Mountain Battlefield Trail*
- Lake Conestee Nature Park*
- Long Shoals Wayside Park*
- Pelham Mill Park*
- Pleasant Ridge County Park: JFA Trail
- Sassafras Mountain*
- Sulphur Springs Trail @ Paris Mountain State Park
- Rainbow Falls (Jones Gap State Park)
- Wildcat Wayside Nature Trail*
*Kid Friendly (in my opinion – mama to three kiddos – but actually my older kids have done them all)
This list is really quite special – it’s somewhat of my journal, documenting all of our adventures. I hope it continues to grow for many years to come…and possibly inspire others along the way. Thank you for being a part of it.